PPA Visitor Center Open
Time & Place
12 noon to 5 p.m.
PPA Offices, 17 Pemberton Rd (CR 616), Southampton NJ 08088
Our visitor center offers information about the recreational opportunities, historic and cultural attractions, and the conservation efforts and issues associated with the New Jersey Pinelands. Visitors will find a variety of maps, brochures and interpretive displays focusing on the Pinelands, and a bookstore with more than 100 titles about the Pinelands and South Jersey in stock.
At our visitor center you will see:
- Historic farmhouse built in 1753
- Historic Louden barn built in 1932
- The carriage house, for meetings & presentations
- Native plant gardens
- Walking trail through grassland habitat for wildflowers, birds, and butterflies
- Bookstore with over 100 titles about the Pinelands and South Jersey
The Pinelands Visitor Center is also open Monday - Friday, from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Call ahead before you visit on the weekend 609-859-8860.
609-859-88960 | Web | Map