Donate to the Pinelands Preservation Alliance
Join, Donate or Renew Today
Thank you for supporting PPA's work to make sure the promise of Pinelands preservation is kept. Your tax-deductible gift provides essential funding for our advocacy, education and science programs. We are entirely supported by individual donations from people like you who value this incredible region.
There are 3 easy ways to make your donation:
Click on the DONATE button to make a secure online donation, or print out the donation form (below) and mail it to our office, or call us at 609-859-8860 and make your donation over the phone. It is that easy!
Mail-in Donation Form
All new members receive Inside the Pinelands, our bi-monthly newsletter, which is filled to the brim with important information about Pinelands issues and events. Members also get discounts on books, films, t-shirts and other merchandise and invitations to special member-only events. PPA members are entitled to a 10% discounts off canoe rentals and nature tours at Pinelands Adventures. All members receive a copy of PPA's annual State of the Pinelands Report.
Please join today!
- Individual ($35) receive all the benefits listed above
- Family ($60) receive all the benefits listed above
- Sponsors ($100) receive The Pine Barrens Up Close & Natural DVD - a stunning nature film about the Pine Barrens.
- Patrons ($250) receive a copy of John McPhee's seminal book, The Pine Barrens.
- Benefactors ($500) receive a copy of The Pine Barrens of New Jersey, a new title in the Images of America series, a photographic chronicle of the history of small towns and regions across the country.
- Chairman's Circle ($1000) receive a copy of Bob Birdsall's Seasons of the Pines: A Photographic Tour of the New Jersey Pine Barrens and a personal guided tour of the Pinelands with PPA experts.
Other Ways to Give
Honor a Loved One with a Gift Membership
Honor, memorialize or give a gift membership to someone who cares about the Pinelands. We will send an acknowledgement of your gift to the appropriate party. Make a donation now or contact Jane Wiltshire at (609)859-8860 x12 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Donating appreciated stock has real tax benefits in addition to helping PPA do its job. For more information, contact Steve Sebastian today at email@example.com or call (609) 859-8860 x24.
Join the Ever Green Society
Bequests help protect the future of our organization, enabling PPA to advance its important mission for years to come. For more information about including PPA in your estate plans, please visit our planned giving webpage or contact Steve Sebastian, Director of Philanthropy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (609) 859-8860 x24.
All donations are tax deductible charitable donations because the Alliance is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization under federal tax laws.