Life Science Field Training Institute
A multi-day field science experience for educators to strengthen field-based investigations in their teaching and improve student performance.
9th Annual Life Science Field Training Institute, June 22 - 26, 2015
Program highlights include:
[+ ZOOM] Studying Fish in the Pinelands
- Canoe trip and investigation of aquatic habitats of the NJ Pinelands
- Transects and vegetation analysis
- Biodiversity and community ecology
- Species area curves and population dynamics
- Tour of the Rutgers University Pinelands Field Station
- Merging field exercises with service projects
Here's the 2015 program agenda.
[+ ZOOM] Canoeing a Pinelands River
See our 2015 program flyer. Feel free to distribute!
35 professional development credits are available to attendees.
Three (3) graduate credits through Rutgers University are also available.
Participants will receive a complimentary copy of The Pine Barrens: Up Close & Natural Curriculum.
A $50 deposit is required (fully refundable upon completion of the program).
The Life Science Field Training Instititute is now at capacity. To be placed on our waiting list, please call Ryan at (609) 859-8860 ext 26 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PPA is pleased to have the support of the Bonazzi Foundation for the Promotion of Science Education for our education program.